Thursday, October 12, 2006

What kind are you??? I am...

Today, in value education class, the guy told us that there are 5 kinds of people.

1) People who do good to society and sometimes even at their own personal cost.
2)People who first think of themselves, then about others.
3)People who put their selfish needs above everything and achieve them even at the cost of the nation and society.
4)People who enjoy doing harm to others though they can avail no benefits for themselves,
5) Lastly, there are people who do harm to themselves in order to do cause a greater harm to society.


I believe that all these 5 kind of people exist in me. Very little of the 1st and last 2 kinds, a considerable amount of the 3rd kind but the most of the 2nd kind.

Sometimes it really becomes necessary to judge yourself and know what you actually are...and now am i happy with kind of person i am??

To tell you the truth, I am and i dont believe you can be the first person. You need to be a saint or something. The last two persons are whom i'm trying to get rid of and i am the 3rd person to some resrved people because i've realized that you will only lose by being good to these people. I might be wrong.

I am a normal person and crave for recognition, sex and money as the case is and that is the justification for my selfishness but i am happy about the fact that iI can say confidently that I am a better person than a lot many people i know. I dont want to be a judge but the mind does compare.

.....and finally, will i change?? Yes, I am open to change but only if I am sure to get the 3 needs I mentioned before and obviously this means change for the good....but it depends on the scale of what i do get. I might become bad if I do get really large chunks of the above-mentioned needs as a result. After all everyone has a Satan in him.

Wow, it was real fun writing about this and i hope to continue this writing spree. I guess next will be a story.

5 comments:

kunal said...

hey su.. good one pal!! it requires guts to judge yourself honestly.. i can see that!!

cupped crusader said...

One must not judge himself in a closed ecosystem such as the one in here in NITK..its like evaluating a shirt's color scheme in yellow light..only when you take it out into the open, will you know what it actually has to offer..

Unknown said...

It is true that we often have to judge ourselves in order to change for the better. But, as Mr Pilfering Pennyworth said, we haven't seen the world.

Janardhan Kodavasal said...

anupsu i know what type of fellow you are man... and i think you know too, hehehe

Janardhan Kodavasal said...

box fellow